Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dublin Nude Launch


I hope I have your attention now. I'm in Dublin tomorrow night for the launch of Nude, from Salt Publishing, by Nuala Ni Chonchuir (sorry about your fadas, N, this new version of Windows Internet Explorer won't let me copy and paste your name into Blogger, grrr! - give me Mozilla Firefox anytime!).


Where: No Grants Gallery, Temple Bar, Dublin 2

When: 6pm

Who: Nuala Ni Chonchuir

What: Nude

How: by any means possible!


So, you've been warned :)


PS. Did I mention I'm launching it..? Better go and write me speech now, hadn't I?


6 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Wow that was an attention grabber. I like your blog you have great information on your blog.


Best regards,
Tom Baiely

Emerging Writer said...

See you there. I'm heading up to the Stinging FLy thing at 7pm in IWC after. YOu?

JAKI MCCARRICK said...

Have a great day, and look after yourself my dear!!

apprentice said...

Good luck to both of you, I hope it is a wonderful night.

Dick said...

Sorry - didn't get further than the picture. Back later to read the words!

Liz said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it... ; )