Saturday, May 09, 2009

Kreativ Blogger - Moi?

1. Post the award on your blog and link to the person who gave you the award.

This was awarded by Made for Weather, aka NZ poet and writer, Kay MacKenzie Cooke. Thank you Kay :))))

2. List seven things you love.

County Kerry, peace and quiet, sunshine, ice and snow, cumulous clouds, the colour blue (like Kay) especially cobalt blue, the virtual friends and writers I've met through t'internet

3. Pass it on! List seven blogs you love and let those people know you’ve given them the award.

Women Rule Writer
Emerging Writer
Michael Farry
Keeper of the Snails
Baroque in Hackney
My (elastic) gap year
Dick Jones Pateran Pages

Come and get your awards people!

4 comments:

Dick said...

What an honour from one of my top sites! Thank you, Barbara.

Emerging Writer said...

Thanks Barbara. I appreciate being appreciated

Unknown said...

No worries, Dick and EW - keeping a blog going is one thing, but you both always have interesting material there that keeps me coming back :)

Same for the others that I picked - but equally it could be any of the ones I read anyway!

Hannah said...

I checked on those blogs and it's all wonderful as yours.